Sunday, June 12, 2011

Update Time!

Not too much new on the gaming front. Managed to test out the list I posted below, and it performed above expectations, nearly tabling my opponent by turn 5. Still, that was something of a fluke - Dawn of War deployment,  me going second, and my entire army arriving on turn 2 really magnified the swarm's strength. I'd like some more playtesting before this weekend, but don't think I"m likely to get it.

In the Escalation League, my Slaaneshi Daemons managed to fight another cabal of Dark Eldar to a draw. The real fun came in the second round of the evening - a grudge match against Khornate daemons. Despite the presence of a Bloodthirster, the forces of Slaanesh emerged victorious, banishing their hated rivals back to the Warp and claiming another world for the Lord of Excess. Next week the points increase to 750, and I think it'll be time to bring in another Daemon Prince and some Seekers...

No comments:

Post a Comment